منتدى ساسكي
مرحبا بك ايه الزائر ارجو التسجيل في منتدى ساسوكي

منتدى ساسكي
مرحبا بك ايه الزائر ارجو التسجيل في منتدى ساسوكي

منتدى ساسكي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

هيا نبدا المغامرات في احلى المنتديات

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

لكل محبي jesse maccartni

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
kimyara itchiha

kimyara itchiha

عدد المساهمات : 13
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/08/2011
العمر : 26

لكل محبي jesse maccartni  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: لكل محبي jesse maccartni    لكل محبي jesse maccartni  Emptyالجمعة أكتوبر 07, 2011 12:43 pm

Jesse McCartney, a teenage actor and singer, full name Jesse Abraham Arthur Mccarney, was born in April of 1987 to parents: Ginger and Scot McCartney. He is the eldest of 3 children, with two siblings named Lea and Timothy. He is very close to Timothy, his brother. He started his acting and singing career at a young age, joining community plays. Aside from acting and singing, he also found the time to play baseball during high school.
Jesse has performed in various plays such as "Oliver" in 1994, "The King and I" in the years 1995 and 1997, "A Christmas Carol" in 1998 and in 2002's "Salute to Broadway". While busy with plays, Jesse also became a member of the group: "Sugar Beats". He also became one of the cast members of "All My Children" as Adam Chandler Jr., where he stayed from 1998 up to 2001. After his character in "All My Children" was removed due to 'aging' in the plot, Jesse Mccartney became part of a boy band called "Dream Street" (he was the youngest member), signed under the label Edel Entertainment. The band's entertainment life only lasted until 2002, making Jesse come to the decision of going solo. He then signed a contract with Jump Ahead Productions, owned by Bonnie Gallanter and Sherry Kondor. In 2003, Jesse's EP Called Jmac was released and held the hits: "Beautiful Soul", "Why Don't You Kiss Her", and "Don't You". He also went on tour with his very own band after which he started recording a full album which was launched in September of 2004.
Jesse Mccartney's "Beautiful Soul" became very popular and his album turned platinum in 2005. He also became part of the show: "Summerland" where he played the role of "Bradin Westerly". Jesse also performed "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" with Anne Hathaway in 2004, with the song being a part of the soundtrack for the movie: "Ella Enchanted".
Mccartney also landed the lead role for the movie: Keith, which was released in September of 2008. In February of this year (2009), he was also on shoot for the movie: "The Last Air Bender". Jesse Mccartney has also been on a lot of tours, promoting his album and his CD. He also had been on tour in 2008 with Jordin Sparks, American Idol's winner as well as became part of the Departure Tour of 2008 with the opening act L.I. or Little Italy. HTGT
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

لكل محبي jesse maccartni
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى ساسكي :: المشاهير :: مشاهير امريكا-
انتقل الى: